BE or Equivalent Experience in Computer Science / Information System Management
Overall Experience (in yrs.): 5 + Yrs
Technical skills (Required – Mandatory)
- Experience of implementing data loads, inbound and outbound API integrations, catalog items and workflows within ServiceNow
- Building OOB and Custom integrations on ServiceNow
- Should have an understanding of ServiceNow development, including creation of Client Scripts, UI Policies, Business Rules etc.
- Hands on development / configuration experience in ServiceNow IM, PM, CM, software catalog, service portal Hardware and software Asset management module
- Hands on experience in building integrations using REST / SOAP API, OKTA / SSO
- Good understanding of other integration technologies is plus (e.g. MFT/ SFTP, batch processing)
- Hands on experience in building transform maps and data migration
- Hands on experience in scripting languages (Java, Angular etc.)
- Good understanding of ServiceNow CMDB, Discovery, Asset management is required, any hands on implementation experience is a plus
- Client side and server side java scripting.
- Unit and regression test implemented solutions as required. Support User Acceptance Tests and implement code into Production.
- Understanding of table structure for Hardware and software Asset management module of ServiceNow
- At least 2 of ServiceNow Admin, ServiceNow Implementation and SAM Specialist Certifications
Technical skills (Required – Nice to have): Service Now Implementation experience with best practices – ITIL V3, ITIL V4 preferred
Language skills needed: NA
People skills: NA
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent in Verbal, written communication.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Practical experience with agile methodologies/tools
- Cross functional Knowledge on matters that require coordination across organization and collaborates well with other groups, voluntarily shares information.
Area of responsibilities
- Ability & Experience to define at an architectural ( in consultation with Senior Dev & Architects ) and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with business problems.
- Experience designing and implementing client facing solutions leveraging involving ServiceNow.
- Experience implementing and integrating enterprise software applications.
- Analyse and Evaluate alternative solutions and recommends cost effective and efficient solutions
- Propose data model, design changes to processes and products, exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment.
- Design and develop ServiceNow data model to support process integrations
- Ability to understand ServiceNow lifecycle, multitask, time management skills
- Support and coordinate scheduling and execution of releases, product upgrades, new technology deployments
- Participate in and support ServiceNow version upgrades. Install, test and take new applications live in ServiceNow
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
Skill Level : Expert